วันพุธที่ 14 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2555

ARMENIAN POTATOES

Ingredients:
------------
750 g old potatoes, peeled thinly and diced
3 tblsp tomato paste (I used one with added herbs and onion)
1/4 cup water
4 cloves garlic, very finely chopped
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp paprika
1/4 cup oil (I used a bit less and used some of my own herbed olive oil)
1 cup finely chopped parsley
Instructions:
-------------
Place the whole lot in a casserole dish and bake at around 375F for 45
minutes or until the potatoes are tender.
I cooked it for somewhat longer than this because the males in the
family vanished to watch some field hockey later afternoon and were a
bit delayed coming home. As long as you don't use mush spuds, I would
say this dish is fairly forgiving of being left to fend for itself.
We had it with some small lamb roasts (these are cut from the rump and
weight about 7 ounces) which I patted dry, then rubbed with a mix of
herbs and spices and barbecued till medium rare then sliced thinly. We
also had some al dente whole baby green beans.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น