วันเสาร์ที่ 31 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2555

How to make a delicious curry.

funny menu for you
How to make a delicious curry.

Noted curry just heard was salivating was waiting in the mouth, then curry Thai family is different from other curry coconut milk, the other key to see the color of the soup with the green color of the pepper used to make chili. Thai curry, but it's trickier. Curry that you can not monotonous. The main ingredients such as curry, green curry chicken. (This is the most I like the green curry), green curry with pork. Green curry with beef. Curry fish balls here.


How to make a delicious curry, just like the main point. To curry the other my curry is very important for me that my mandarin is still not enough time to sit lower curry paste, then what I used trial and error I try to buy it there one of them was at that time out. The curry paste, then what's the brand's most delicious soup the next time I buy most of them are delicious.


The next important thing is that if you do not use coconut milk and fresh coconut milk. I bought coconut juice to it. It will be really grated coconut, new cars, new and new (Ooops .. I took a hammer ... OK, I need a little bit tired. The grated coconut. I have a noodle), but it is extremely difficult. Coconut milk is used or not.


The green curry paste, whether or how to cook curry paste before it is boiled down to a simmer in a pan and add the curry paste and stir-fried, then stir the mixture starts to dry. The addition of coconut milk to wet it, then stir fry the curry paste and fry it. Smell it. (I recommend the chicken curry. In the kitchen with no hood, I think I sneezed all over my house).


Skim milk for curry. We should not put too much coconut water over it. I made a curry "Klukklik" curry flavor is not intense.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น