วันอาทิตย์ที่ 25 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2555

How to not cry when sliced ​​onions and shallots

Almost every time you cry to the alley, onion and shallot. We do well to make me cry less I do not waste a drop.
Lane sliced ​​onions, shallots. Do not cry.
Of Syn-propanethial-S-oxide (C3H6OS) in onions is the key to our eyes as the tears flow. This substance is normally released when the onion cells were broken. Because of the alley. But if we make the cells of the onion are less likely to provide little or no eye to eye.

Here's how to get chilled. The onion cells were left free of ice. When it came down to the alley less than a cold. I rarely cook or chef's knife is sharp and keen eye because of the alley as soon as the onions are very few wounded. I was a little substance.

Some would say that it is peeled, then wash alley. Some would say that I have come in the open alley, then turn the fan it would be a less keen eye.

You try to do, I'll work that way. The onions do not have to cry anymore.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น