วันเสาร์ที่ 31 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2555

"JOK single table" food queues.

menu for you
funny post
The "I, LTD" Victory Tabernacle is a well-known among veteran I have a small group that you want to eat Chinese seafood house, but the skill level required to eat at this Forum. There will need to be booked and paid for it. The store sells a table at one meal.


Boiled shrimp dumplings.

Many people are wondering how best to do this, then why do only a single table. The source of this, I CO told me that originally it was born into a family of Chinese suppliers of seafood to restaurants and hotels for more than 70 years, I Ltd is familiar with shrimp, mussels, crab, fish back. From the same. With a life like food. Every time he's had to sneak to learn cooking tips from chef almost everyone.

Along with a lot of friends. It is a band that was hilarious. PART I must be a chef to cook into the kitchen and supermarket wine is delicious it is. The teachers are skilled at asking those who steal from me. In addition, raw materials, specializing in seafood from the friends I made. So aggressively and so sometimes a friend would like to party, let me make Chinese CO and at What they do not have that luxury at home so I Co (ISRA force in the lane), which stores food for the restaurant itself. Spread a large round table. A piece of cloth, it is not Chinese. Sometimes customers will see the crab is a living and I feel like I have to run along the beach.



Snow Fish Fry.
Of mouth, until finally I Ltd have been our friends of friends of friends, until finally the house itself turned into a restaurant with a name known as "JOK single table" is the sale of a meal for one. The lunch and dinner table.

Co I was out there, I bit it. It will not work I have to agree to rules 2 and the calls to reserve a table and then wait for the queue. Another story is that people do not want food. Co because he and his men only a few people to do their own food. That have done just this.

Menu of seafood that is used primarily by the expertise of her LTD. The customers can enjoy up to 30 crabs, shrimp, fish, and will stand out and it will be a cook's menu. The paving of soya - crab curry. Black pepper crab - steamed crabs, homosexuals, etc., but how can you get the freshest ingredients are used to cook lunch and dinner menu in the menu as well as two meals.


Shrimp, ginkgo.

Boiled shrimp dumplings. It is the stand all day. The shrimp were seasoned hardwood sprung a filling for dumplings wrapped in leaves folded into a triangle. I cooked, boiled, fried garlic oil, to put it together. Sprinkle the onion, garlic and onion modest. The warm-up menu.

Menu, smoked duck, Ltd. I do not do it. I ordered from one of the old town. Pot-stewed duck is cooked with the onion and ham, smoked and dried like the most. Time to eat it, cut it into discs. Then steam the meat tender. A soft sweet taste Spices smell smoke. There is also a streaky pork, smoked duck and steamed to a soft side to the duck.


Smoked Duck.
Snow, snow, fish, fried fish fillet of beef is always cooked, deep fried until crispy outside and soft in A specially formulated soy sauce, fish sauce on the snow that are hot. The fish fry sauce. I will play, but less so than oil. Secondary with crisp iceberg lettuce. Snow fish taste very good indication of freshness. Soy sauce is a sweet and salty.

Pour the soya is quite a highlight. Co because I specialize in the crab. I also know how to cook delicious steamed crabs and fish are not eating the sweet smell of it. Pour in the size of Monaco. I was salivating to see the claw. If I want to taste true love, it's delicious. If you like spicy sauce, it has only 2 options. The soy sauce and a spicy seafood Dr medium.

Pour soya.

Shrimp, shrimp, ginkgo is a big Sheehan came out with a little sweet onion garnish. The ginkgo fry a little oil before being mixed with each other. This menu requires a skilled ginkgo is not bitter.

Fish soup is served boiling hot Aฉe him in the sweet-smelling smoke from it. I cut a piece of meat, fish and chalky white, yet I can feel the freshness of the fish to taste fishy odor and irritation to the nose. Sip a soup to taste the sweetness of Cheng, a boiled pork ribs with spicy pepper flavor and spoke Aฉe fish are cut into the frame so I chew crunchy.

Fried rice is the traditional source of the alcohol out. I would go with roasted pork, rice and garnish the duck meat that I put together a stir-fried rice, the ancient name. The style of play with a light fragrant smell of rice and pan it around.



Indeed, a single table.
The menu is delicious and endless. If it's expensive, they have a computer, such as shark fin, abalone, sturgeon Esa. Red sea cucumber and so do I, Ltd. Open Monday - Friday and Saturday, 2 meals a day - Sun Open from noon to vary but the average is 400 baht per person, depending on whether or not it has been divided. But do not forget to call ahead to reserve a table.

How to shop JOK. As the table. If freedom from the pine alley. Plubplachai. To walk into the alley, about a hundred meters. The left hand is not of the CO's clear that this lion. That is all JOK. If the vendors were asked to do so.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น