menu for you
Weight Watchers Smart Ones Banana Muffins
1 1/4 c sugar
1/2 c banana,Mashed
1/2 c milk
1/3 c buttermilk
1 T egg substitute
1 t oil
1 t vanilla
1/2 t banana flavoring
1/4 t lemon extract
1 1/2 c all-purpose flour
1/2 t baking soda
1/2 t baking powder
3/4 t salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine sugar, banana, milk, buttermilk, egg substitute, oil,
vanilla, banana flavoring and lemon extract in a large bowl. Mix well with
electric mixer on high speed.
3. In a medium bowl combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
4. Mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredient with the electric
5. Pour batter into muffin cups in a muffin pan until each cup is about
6. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until muffins turn light brown on top.
View over 5,000 menus at http://www.menu-for-you.com