Stir Fried Shrimp with Salted Egg Yolk
* Fresh shrimp, peeled 300 g.
* Arrowroot flour 1/2 cup.
* 3 tablespoons flour.
Baking powder * 1/2 tsp.
* 4-5 cloves garlic, minced.
2-3 celery root, root.
* 1 bell pepper, cut it into pieces.
* Black pepper 1/2 tsp.
* 2-3 egg yolks salt.
* 1 teaspoon sugar.
Salt 1/2 tsp.
* 1 tablespoon chili paste.
* Vegetable oil.
How to do step by step.
1. Arrowroot flour, rice flour and baking powder with water, but a little sticky (not clear), then the shrimp, mix thoroughly and set aside for fried dough.
2. The oil in a frying pan on medium heat. Knead the dough until all the shrimp fried until golden crisp. Remove the oil drain and set aside earlier.
3. Pound coriander root, garlic and pepper into the sauce and then fried in oil on medium heat until golden and fragrant.
4. Then add the egg yolks do not coagulate by BT, the pepper and the fried shrimp, fried and seasoned with salt, sugar, power and speed. Stir until all ingredients are so close together.
Five. Plate served with steamed rice.
View over 5,000 menus at http://www.menu-for-you.com