Sweet Glutinous rice
* Glutinous rice 1/2 cup.
* Diced taro, cut into 1/2 cup.
* Water 3 1/2 cup.
* 1 cup coconut milk.
* Granulated sugar 1/4 cup.
1. The glutinous rice to be cleaned. Then put the pot and add water to. Leave it to boil for about 30 minutes until rice is cooked.
2. During the rice is cooked. The taro was peeled and cut into small dices. Then steam until done. Leave to cool.
3. On rice cooked with coconut milk (just a little cream to the topping when served), brown and white rice. Boil for another 5 minutes.
4. Dip in a bowl topped with coconut milk. And served as a snack immediately while still hot. Serve cold or anything.
View over 5,000 menus at http://www.menu-for-you.com