funny menu for you
fried shrimp curry
2 cups fresh milk.
Pepper, cayenne pepper
Garlic powder 1 tbsp.
2 tablespoons vegetable oil.
20 shrimp curry powder 1 tbsp.
1 tablespoon flour.
Onion for 2-3.
Half teaspoon of salt.
Cayenne pepper or hot pepper, cut into strips.
1. The milk with the garlic and mix well. I marinated the shrimp into a mixing bowl. Leave it at room temperature 1 to 2 hours to assemble. Do not pour the milk away.
2. Mix flour and salt and pepper together and marinate the shrimp in flour to coat evenly and set aside.
3. The pan, heat the butter to melt over medium heat. Mix the flour with enough warm water shrimp. Then fry about 5 minutes each side or until cooked all over the plate, drain and set aside.
4. Spoon sauce, curry sauce on a serving dish. The fried shrimp and place on sauce, curry powder, decorate with fresh milk, pour it into the onion and pepper, cut into strips.
Curry sauce and spices.
Vegetable oil, 2 eggs.
1-2 cups of fresh milk.
Onion and pepper slices.
Onion, 1 tablespoon oyster sauce.
Signup pepper and a little spicy.
How to make a curry sauce.
1. Mix the eggs, milk, soy sauce, oyster sauce and white pepper. To mix together in a bowl and set aside.
2. The pan and heat. Add the oil down to. The hot, add curry powder and stir the onion along with onion. Stir fry until onion begins to mature and put the filling into the prepared chili and stir to cook the egg mixture and stir to combine. Stir until eggs are almost cooked, add onion. Signup in Shaanxi and the stir to combine, then remove to a plate topped with shrimp and eat it.
I like the recipe. thank you picture from http://food-data.blogspot.com.
View over 5,000 menus at http://www.menu-for-you.com