funny menu for you
Grilled marinated shrimp garnish
Thai garlic, peeled.
White pepper grains.
General Sheehan (15 to Buffalo).
1. Pound the coriander root, garlic, pepper and set aside.
2. In mixing bowl, put the machine down until it is mixed with palm sugar, fish sauce, soy oil. The shrimp are then left to ferment for about 5 - 10 minutes.
3. The pan to the stove to heat the shrimp Lgna IHC on both sides of the pan to scoop out the cooked shrimp are served with a spicy avocado.
Avocado salad garnish.
1 tablespoon chili paste.
1 tablespoon fish sauce.
1 tablespoon lemon juice.
Pepper, chopped 1 tsp.
¼ cup lemon grass alley somewhere.
¼ cup red onions.
¼ cup celery, some alley.
Brunoise ½ cup ketchup.
10 cherry tomatoes, yellow.
Avocado, cut into 1 fan shape.
Mint for decoration.
1. In a bowl, mix the fish sauce, lime juice, chili sauce, mix together the sour, salty, sweet taste.
2. The water, half chicken with avocado and set aside.
3. Add red onions, lemon grass alley, such alley dealer and booster cherry tomatoes, yellow tomatoes Brunoise. Mix together with remaining chicken.
4. In a serving dish, place the avocado slices, then. By a blow down. Switch with grilled shrimp in the middle of a plate and place the salad onto the plate. Garnish with mint and serve all.
View over 5,000 menus at http://www.menu-for-you.com