funny menu for you
warm slices of salmon with a salad of mushrooms and artichokes
Salmon fillet 850 g
500 g mushrooms
Artichokes nr 5
1 bunch dill
1 bunch chives
Extra virgin olive oil 120 g
Juice of one lemon
Salt and pepper q.b.
· Clean and wash the mushrooms.
· Clean the artichokes and keep them in water and lemon juice.
· Thinly slice the salmon and place on a baking sheet lightly greased.
· Cut the artichokes and mushrooms into thin slices and season with salt, pepper, a little lemon, olive oil and chopped dill.
· Cook the salmon in the oven salt and pepper for 1 minute at 250 °.
· Arrange the salad on a plate and add the half-cooked salmon and willing to pink.
· Garnish with thinly sliced chives and a drizzle of olive oil.
View over 5,000 menus at http://www.menu-for-you.com