funny menu for you
* 300 grams with minced pork.
* 1 tablespoon minced garlic.
* Cut the Coriander root, 2 roots.
* In soy sauce 2 tablespoons white.
* 2 tsp oyster sauce.
* 2 teaspoons sugar.
* 3 The mushrooms (cut into pieces).
* Baby carrots, cut into pieces 1.
Salt (to reduce the bitterness of the bitter gourd).
* 3 cups broth (or water).
* Cayenne pepper 1/2 tsp.
* Coriander (for garnishing food).
How do step by step.
1. Gourd thoroughly washed and cut into pieces about 2 inches long, bitter melon scoop the inside out. Then paint over it with salt inside and outside the 10 to 15 minutes, then rinsed with water until clean.
2. In a medium bowl, add pork, garlic, coriander roots, in soy sauce (1 tablespoon), left New York oysters (1 tsp) and sugar (1 tsp) massage by hand until all ingredients. evenly and completely. Then put in the stuffed bitter melon is prepared in one step.
3. The broth (or water) into the pot and put it on medium heat. Wait until it boils, put the stuffed bitter melon, mushroom, onion, carrot, in soy sauce (1 tablespoon) in oyster sauce (1 tsp) and sugar (1 tsp) after all the ingredients. Wait until the soup boils again, so dim the lights down. New boilers were left with very low heat for one hour (preferably steamed up the delicious taste of the soup).
4. On boilers at the plate holder. Garnish with coriander and a little pepper. Serve immediately with steamed rice.
View over 5,000 menus at http://www.menu-for-you.com