วันพุธที่ 21 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Brown Stock

Ingredient
1. bonespork or cow (I had my legs or spine 1 kg
2. Oxtail 1 piece (it is optional. If you do not eat meat).
3. 3 liters of water.
4. Onion, 200 g.
5. Ripe tomatoes (not just to a boil. Ripe fruit is ripe, I) 5 and do not forget to take out the seeds with it. (I use canned tomatoes that are not exactly the same).
6. Carrots, 200 g.
7. The garlic, the western 1.
8. Signup here to love 1 spoke.
9. Mushrooms, 200 grams.
10. Bouguet Garni (Bay Leave 4-5 tie with a Parsley and Thyme flower bouquet) in a bouquet.
11. 200 ml of red wine

How do
1. Start of pre-heated oven at 200 C for about 10 minutes I had no stove, not me. The first was to cut vegetables.

2. Cut all the vegetables in rough pieces and put it up about 1/2 "(I forgot to peel the carrots do not need it).

3. The bones to the pan. (The bone that was chopped into pieces before it), then take the turn to vegetables. (Except the garlic and mushrooms here because it burns easily) to mix with the bones do not just put it out bouguet garni.

4. Remove the bones and vegetables to the oven. Bake the ribs are brown. (In the oven. It took a wooden spoon to the back bone, sometimes not. The bone color as well) in the absence of heat. Stir into the pan to remove it. But this is difficult and time consuming to remove from the oven a lot.

5. The bones are well browned. Remove from oven and add mushrooms, garlic, guava trees were bouguet garni, followed by red wine, then took the mixture and mix to combine. Then remove the pot.

6. Fill pot with cold water. I started chewing (long) with a soft light and color, as always, to a stock bubble, we need to stand out with a spoon.

7. Simmer until I started (I do not get bored easily, this menu is strictly prohibited. I should start at an hour or more) at that. The stock is already brown.

8. Simmer for another. (I've read the comics) so that I can not wait. They put some white cloth to filter out waste. Stock water is satisfied. Remember, the longer it is boiled. So be patient.

9. The stock in the water. I ice. Or any way to make it cool as quickly as possible (not that I stuffed my freezer. I will put a refrigerator) and then store it.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น