วันเสาร์ที่ 31 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Thailand is 1 of the top 10 vegetarian restaurants in Asia.

funny menu for you
Today, there are those who give up meat, then turn to a vegetarian diet is very healthy. The organization People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals, or Petar (Peta) has sought to do without meat vegetarian food and a restaurant with delicious food and great taste. I finally put together a vegetarian restaurant. The food was excellent with 10 locations.

And that was pleasant. A Thai restaurant with all the shops. "Pizza Hut" and "Quincy pan" with a 1 in 10.


Vegetarian Cottage Restaurant. A restaurant that sells food, but vegetarian dishes are not only vegetables. It's a delicious menu that includes French, Italian, American, Japanese and Thai. All the fake meat dishes with delicious flavor. Banana blossom salad and chicken breast. Leading the char. Side with mushrooms and lemon sauce. The dish should not be missed.

The second restaurant from the pan. Vegetarianism in the Italian style. The food and pizza. Pasta and salad. Let's face ham pizza taste of soy. Mushroom soy sauce, pasta or salad, so this fake beef.

Korean cuisine is based are not meat Korea only good for the vegetarian and the other Korean Temple Cooking in hiding on a hill in Seoul which specializes in dishes of vegetables grown on the mountain, cooked to perfection for many. list The dishes are all vegetarian menu with a touch of the famous Korean kimchi.


Nataraj, among other prominent Indian restaurant in the Eastern Hemisphere. I served a fake meat made from soy and wheat noodles proxies from various food items. In addition to traditional Indian vegetarian food.

All items on the Boston Harbor or the flavor of life. In Israel. The name is food. Barbecue sandwich filling spiral. The flavor, complete with fake meat. Water for myself and dressing.

If you visit Manila. And the Philippines. Do not forget to visit The Farm restaurant serving a buffet from the kitchen to cook food without using heat.

It also has Hoi Sum in Hong Kong, Fourtune Centre in Singapore, Vegetarian Life Style in Shanghai and Little Italy in Mumbai.



Many different reasons people become vegetarian is to eat to be healthy in the study. The consumption of meat and other animal products that can cause heart disease, diabetes, obesity and many cancers. The other reason is. The pigs, chickens, goats, cows suffering of animals and other animals. Was raised to kill, as it was suffering horribly maim and kill.

1 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. I was diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer in August 2010. A valuable friend told me about Dr. Itua Herbal Center in West Africa. She gave me her phone number and email address. I quickly contacted him to guarantee that his herbal medicines will heal my cancer and I will heal forever I said OK.I ask him what is the healing process, he asks me to pay the fees I did and within 7 working days he sent me the herbal medicine and then he asked me I told my friend Gomez about the herbal drug so that he gave me to go and drink it.So after drinking for two weeks, I was cured, I am so grateful and I promise that I will do it I recommend to anyone who has cancer and that that I am doing. Herbal medicine Dr. Itua makes me believe that there is hope for people with Parkinson's disease, schizophrenia, scoliosis, bladder cancer, colorectal cancer, breast cancer, kidney cancer. , Leukemia, lung cancer, skin cancer, uterine cancer, prostate cancer Fibromyalgia,
    Fibrodysplasia Syndrome, Epilepsy,Sclerosis sickness, Dupuytren's Disease, Diabetes, Celiac Disease, Angiopathy, Ataxia, Arthritis, Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, Alzheimer's Disease, Lupus, Adrenocortic Carcinoma.Asthma, Allergic Diseases.HIV Help, Bladder cancer,Brain cancer,Esophageal cancer,Gallbladder cancer,Gestational trophoblastic disease,Head and neck cancer,Hodgkin lymphoma
    Intestinal cancer,Liver cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,Multiple myeloma,Neuroendocrine tumors
    Non-Hodgkin lymphoma,Cervical Cancer,Oral cancer,Ovarian cancer,Sinus cancer,Soft tissue sarcoma,Spinal cancer,Stomach cancer
    ,Testicular cancer,Throat cancer,Meniere's disease,Thyroid Cancer,Vaginal cancer,Vulvar cancer
    HIV Aids, Herpes, Disease Chronic inflammatory, Memory disorder,
     Here is his contact information ...... [Email ... drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com. Whatsapp ... + 2348149277967]

    ตอบลบ