วันเสาร์ที่ 31 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2555

coffee tell habit

funny menu for you
I caught the flavor of the coffee. I know that. Coffee you drink it. The flavor also say many things about yourself, too. Please do not try to drink a cup of coffee. Then I read below that accurately predict it.

I ** ** like bitter coffee.

I like strong coffee flavor to it. I think it is a robust business plan is based. And like a challenge. They are the ones who are always stressed. I keep thinking the way to succeed in what I hope.



Coffee tastes like sweet ** **.

I like rich coffee. It's both sweet and heart. The open-minded people who enjoy life. Be cheerful. I make fun of teasing. There was also a lover of justice. Not harmed. And maintain their own right, always.

The aroma of coffee ** I **.

The people who like strong coffee with intense aroma know that it is the resentment that I choose. But like the best. Always careful to personal belongings. I love it. Have a clear perspective on things and like to live in a society with a view to match.




I ** ** mild coffee flavor.

The coffee tastes like mild. The smell of coffee, it shall be used. The people who love peace, health, cleanliness and a comfortable feel, but also the respect of others. I do not argue with anyone unnecessarily.

I ** ** sweet coffee.

I like coffee very sweet. The sweet taste to others, it means the people who are emotionally fragile, and the eccentricities of people who have dreams about his life as a dream.
A good life even further and want to be someone special.



I ** ** delicious coffee.

The coffee flavor is people like you. Not too sweet, not too much that it was like the perfect life. I have in mind. Do not like the competition. I fight to win or lose as a result health care workers. Attention to issues like education and more knowledge.

I ** ** hot coffee.

People who like hot coffee is a simple pleasure. I'll bring. The alert is active. And adapt to it. Can bring different experiences. Their own, customized applications, and ideas with others.



I ** ** drinking coffee.

People who do not like coffee, hot coffee, hot chick, but I love it. You're like a lot of friends. Like the rest when it's time to relax, but I intend to work hard. It was pleasure to stay at their fullest. Be cheerful as well. It is always a joy.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น