วันเสาร์ที่ 31 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2555

"I like goats," the mountain crater on the island of Hainan.

funny menu for you
I think the chicken. "I was a butcher," is delicious.
But that's the "Suki goat" Oldest delicious!
And even more delicious if not more.
Eat at the mountain to the crater. "The slow and the San Haikou" ".


To eat .. the island of Hainan. I believe that. Hainanese chicken rice is delicious.

But what I came here I was not tripping.

The Hainan chicken rice. Which is regarded as the source of their chicken. It's true .. we do not really think.

I used to have a good variety of the city called "potential user", a breed of "chicken bowl" of what they say.

The applicant's assurance that the jet stream.

Chicken "Lao clog" or chicken delicious than the work of the South East house Paris.
.................................................


Mix ingredients for sauce.
E. .. and many times I go to Hainan Island Hainan chicken rice and noodles have you.

It was concluded that if he wants to eat food to Hainan Island to the mouth for me. My boss, I should try to "Suki goats" will taste better.

Hainan Island has a title that I like goats. The goats in the island of Hainan, the Chinese people believed that. The most delicious goat in China.

The goats eat it, because in the Chinese herbal tea called "tea, it's" the only mountain in the San Lin only.

That goats are eating the sap.

I do not have to look the other way. In China, a famous brand of tonic called "Yang Tai Su" is the liquid extracted from the goats, Hainan Island.
.................................................

So if the boss is coming to the island of Hainan. The class is recommended to eat, "said his goat," and the most famous volcanic crater called. "The slow and the San Haikou".


Stay away from Sanya to a 50 kg person is used as a welcome visitor.

"Hainan goats Suki" Suki Japanese do not like it. But here's a "cheerful" on our hands, he would raise the yuan to shield the soup. The pot on the stove on the table. Then he put a plate of fresh sliced ​​meat goats and goats with some of the Kradgg it. And a live goat. I had to pour into the pot.

Then add the mushrooms, noodles and vegetables are put into the grass.

Then I want to use chopsticks, fork, goat meat is done. The dipping sauce with a little cooked sukiyaki. Contains. Mixed with salt, pepper. Mixed with chopped garlic. Soybean oil, sesame paste, chopped ginger, orange flavor, cook as you put into this.
.................................................


"Red legged goat".
Suki and Hainan eating goat meat, he would gently touch the water is gradually Suki period to period is the most delicious.

But it is up to the "goat legs, a red" to continue to eat it.

I then sliced ​​the goat's leather. Hnubhnab chewing. No it does not mimic the pork.

But most important, every time my boss has said he goats. On this island. I remember my boss, well, it is.

A goat is a goat, black only.

It was a black goat sex. I already have. Also called a crock pot to a bowl. Suddenly it becomes a goat to the boss.

So ... time to eat sukiyaki, goats, Hainan. Gore to take both with you. To blindly oppose Gore. Prison, I think it sounds risky to me to jail ...

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น