วันเสาร์ที่ 31 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2555

fruit tell habit

funny menu for you
Fruit food of all ages who would like to believe that each person has a favorite fruit of my own. Good to see that the fruit will end up a habit of it ... how do you accurately.

Banana is rich in easily digestible carbohydrates, potassium helps heal ulcers in the stomach. It regulates blood pressure. Reduce the risk of stomach and intestinal cancer.
For people who like to eat bananas. Appear to be sober. But I really Is sensitive. If proof is not to say I think it would be to hurt me. It is helpful to have careful planning, foresight about the future for yourself and those around me always. I love the solitude. A person with a mental charity. I prefer to be miserable.



Fruits rich in vitamin C, calcium, phosphorus, iron, fiber, antioxidants to prevent colds. Reduce the risk of cancer. Relieve diarrhea.

For girls who like to eat fruit is quite playful. Can make people around me happy. Even if you do not get to the sludge. I like the playful fun of you.


Watermelon contains beta carotene, calcium, phosphorus, fiber helps relieve dry eyes, skin, kidney, skin, bones and teeth care. A cholesterol Maintain blood glucose levels. A favorite snack.
For gentle, generous spirit with a friend. Honest, I think it betrays an optimistic I think the issue or concern. Concentrated work. But often overwhelmed by the opposite sex. And people who like to eat watermelon is a kind of loved ones and friends as well.



Mangosteen relieve hot. Treatment of diarrhea. The high fiber helps the digestive system to normal.
For people who confine Dreamy and romantic mood sensitive love easily. And my thoughts alone. But do not forget to take it worse. I love other people to yourself to say it is a fruit for the buck, I will.


Wollongong is a fruit that is low. For controlling weight. Shell Oil is a drug used to treat diarrhea. And burn away the mosquitoes.
Were taken to Wollongong as a staple food. I prefer to go into seclusion like an adventure in which they had never been to Conservatives.


Fruits rich in vitamin C, calcium, phosphorus, iron, sugar, dietary fiber, relieves fatigue, skin care, body care, blood, bones and teeth.
I like to eat fruit, grain, this type is often seductive. I cringe. I was grateful for the flattering words. But as bad as people like to gossip behind others.


Straw berries in herbal texts. It is believed that Straw berry. Efficacy of kidney stones. Relieve arthritis, gout, and unwind the body contact.
If you like strawberry berry. I tell her that you are a fun sense of humor makes people laugh all the time. The needs of your group and when to talk or do anything that requires people to listen, and quite a taste for it.


Mango has vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin E, phosphorus, fiber helps to nourish the eyes. Nourish the gums and teeth. Help reduce acne and skin aging. Reduce the risk of cervical and colorectal cancer.
I like to eat a mango mobility. I like to stand still. I always like new. And who will buck.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น