funny menu for you
Cook for 20 minutes, 15 minutes.
Ingredients (for 6).
* 7 mushrooms, fresh flowers.
* 7 seed corn.
* 7 stalks asparagus, cut into pieces.
* I cooked carrot sticks, roughly 7 bar.
* 1 large sheet of seaweed sheets.
* 7-10 planning sheets.
* Carrot, finely chopped. And pea seeds for decoration.
* Banana leaves for wrapping fish.
* Sour sauce to taste.
* 2 cups shredded chicken, J. Yee.
* Chickpea flour (flour, a wedge) 1/2 cup.
* Fresh water chestnuts, minced 1/2 cup.
* 2 teaspoons cayenne pepper.
* 2 tablespoons soy sauce.
* 4 teaspoons of sugar.
* Mushroom powder, seasoning to taste 2 tsp.
* Vegetable broth 1/2 cup.
The sauce ingredients.
* Vegetable broth 1 1/2 cup.
* 4 tablespoons oyster sauce.
* 1 teaspoon sugar.
* Mushroom powder, seasoning to taste 1/2 tsp.
* 1 tablespoon sesame oil.
* 1:1 ratio of corn starch dissolved in water.
1. Put all filling ingredients in a mixing bowl to combine massage. (If filling up the dough a little wet).
2. The mushroom filling and press firmly on carrots and garnish with peas. Asparagus, carrots, corn, wrap around the filling to the left stick left to right, Ople was a beauty. The filling wrapped in a wonton dumplings into prepared pan.
3. Place the fish on a banana leaf. ใseasg then roll tightly like a rice wrapped in seaweed. Cut banana leaves are placed on a sort of corn, carrots, asparagus, mushrooms and seaweed wrapped dumplings into the boiling water while the steam for about 10 minutes or until vegetables are cooked.
4. While the steaming pot to boil the soup, sauce, oyster sauce, sesame oil, powdered sugar to taste to taste and boil slowly add cornstarch dissolved in water, it is not sticky. When the heat from the heat.
5. Scoop steamed dim sum at the plate. Cut banana leaves into lamb and fish are decorated with carrots. And peas. Before serving, pour the sauce is prepared. Eaten with sour sauce.
H & C Tips.
* The time that tight roll wrapped in seaweed should be filling in wet well. Wrapped with banana leaves and steamed until cooked sushi like to do. Algae are dense, delicious, not sloppy.
* Brand blue mushroom powder, seasoning to taste Thai. Sold by leading supermarkets.
View over 5,000 menus at http://www.menu-for-you.com