วันเสาร์ที่ 31 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2555

"Sun Hong," Tsukuba's Toe Malay.

funny menu for you
I said, "Tokyo's Toe" Singapore food.


It shows that he did not eat this.


"Tokyo's Toe," which occurs in Malaysia.


Tsukuba's Toe at the nicest restaurant.

I think back ... boss.

"Baroque eat tour" of the E-Class with a tributary of the river ... to go eat at a Malaysian. Back to Singapore. Replete with.

This is not the weight of 2-3 kg per year was the same.

I think I need to go to Hong Kong, the Chinese would say. Let's just Malaysia - Singapore's Lee to replace the new words.
If you eat something in Cantonese. K to eat in Hong Kong.

I eat Chinese Hokkien. Chaozhou China for it to come to Malaysia. Singapore only. The two Chinese food as we know this ... but he did not.

How to defeat him.

Thai people like Chinese food, Thai Taste. Not bad for a sweet, sour and spicy, with the first. But as the old Chinese people eat Chinese food that tastes the same natural ingredients using minimal customization.

Like the E-class tours to Malaysia, this is because. I want to make the "eat baroque" and "the manager" to known Chinese Hokkien. Teochew Chinese cuisine. It's true ... I really enjoy it. The Cantonese cuisine. Shanghai, Beijing, Yunnan food was supplied to me.

Page 02 "Sun Hong," I stand before this one is even air-conditioned booths, said a third.
The rest I just Sichuan and Shandong, Hainan, that has not been made. Next year ... if I may be stuck.
For the Chinese Hokkien. The Malaysian food. Like to eat Chinese food in Singapore Teochew.

China is the Chinese "sea" that told me to. But Thais are Chinese. The Chinese people, he calls himself a "regular".

Easy to get around the Chinese. The China Sea. It was concluded that if the Chinese Hokkien Chinese. The lyrics of the week is ... Tokyo's Toe. That originated on the island of Penang. Malaysia

Chinese medicine, eating pork boiled with the tea in China is not living. In this world there are two prominent Malaysian national, is the inventor. Singapore, with the game.

But before I go to Thailand, Singapore, they must eat, "Tsukuba's Toe" It's not true.

Tsukuba's Toe ... the most delicious in Malay. Toe to Toba's most delicious in Malay. "Including" do's "San Tung," I said to roam all over Malaysia. The Little Penang and Ipoh Johor all this art that was "Crazy. Los Angeles" or include the full name is not the only one.

Mesh is ten years since the store is a small house with one room to the chair seat. But now the big three units each. But the air was cool and throw a chain guard.


03 "The Ki Boil Spices" of friendship with Baku Toe with hot cooked rice.
Taste of Tokyo's Hebei you this. I think he's fully dressed. The pork ribs are not only not when. Among the various assorted mushrooms in a pig tail, pig's lyrics put it in a hot clay pot is delicious to eat now. Baku Toe cool flavor to it.

Toe of Tokyo's water here is clear yellow. The city of Baku is opaque and the Chengde general, it is important to Baku, he made his own Ter. A specific taste.

The customers need to eat and then went to buy Toe Baku, where he finished. Do you buy to eat at home.
But it's the boss said.

I have to eat his food. We continue to use the same formula ... does not matter!

All of that will come with a. "The water's Spices" Spices like the taste of home, he would relish the salt. But not with water jet.

The tongue, the taste is sweet, if a little is good. What is not so critical. Aromatic Spices, but his use of a more expensive home. It's the car that I like glutinous For rodents if we do this to canker. It is soft to the skin and ligaments.
This is the best meal of Chinese food, Malay, Hokkien, the first

The next issue will be reported at the top of Teochew cuisine in Singapore.

Oh .. but the pin-pin cylinder leak basin. I hope he read the report, said it will taste it. I know it will taste like to me. To be the tour to eat there. The class will learn that his boss is really delicious. I would not be flying into Hong Kong, Taiwan, the kind I like to eat well ... to tell the boss.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น