วันเสาร์ที่ 31 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Sukiyaki - soup, eggs, fat loss formula Kwan.

funny menu for you
Sukiyaki - soup, eggs, fat loss formula Kwan.

Today I made home - food - home to my new weight loss formula.

Suki - a delicious soup, egg samples were modified by me and you.


Do not have a pot of sukiyaki. We enjoyed a family trip.



Ingredients (like I do not like to have it) but it will focus on seafood.




A. Vegetables such as morning glory, like Cantonese, Chinese cabbage, celery, carrots, mushrooms, golden needle.
Two. Different meat taste like a squid, shrimp, chicken, fish, pork meat balls were (emphasis on the need to live - clean).
Three. Egg 1 (minimum).
Four. Noodles (I like it I will).
Five. Sukiyaki sauce, do not waste time doing it. Alright, I get a lot of this in the Puntainorasing it cool.
6. Water (for soup), and powdered soups (some optional).




A. Blanched vegetables and vegetables are washed thoroughly (the water), then cut it with the separation between the solid.

Two. Not burn leaves, then remove the hard boiled later were blanched in boiling water with salt. Not long enough to scoop up the vegetables in the cool water as soon as the green vegetable to eat.

Three. Set aside before it.

Four. Of that portion of the meat is. Now that it has shrimp, squid, fish ball and pork. (Must be fresh meat. Wash thoroughly before you do it).



Five. Be boiled in salt water (a little) I have done around the end of a teaspoon, scoop up some water, put it this place is worth it '.




6. All the flesh before.

Seven. The soup with boiled water, the water we had meat on medium heat for a moment again.

If less water to refill my water. (Very little water) and season to taste with soy sauce, white powder, soup + I (in fact, brought a delicious and the sweetness of the blanched area, we are here. It is a specific odor and a sweet) and we hardly need add that it is cooked. Boiling heat it enough to dim the lights.


Eight. Break eggs into a bowl, much like an egg. Then pour the egg into the soup pot in my line. The speed of light as a little light to moderate toward the egg (do not people ...).

Nine. I boil my eggs cooked. Now they taste one. I do not need much water. Because now we have to eat with a sukiyaki sauce. The heat from the tree. Or off the power to raise it at all. The preparation of the draft.

10th. Vermicelli soaked, softened and cut into my room.


11th. Dip the egg into the soup as you like.

12. Pour this sauce is ready to go with me. I guess this is it.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น