วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 22 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2555

How to grill the perfect steak.

I was at the supermarket the other day and I found an awesome deal on Steak - £ 3.18 Bone in New York steak for $ 12.62! Of course I bought them! When I got home, I were two of my steak for two hours and they burned them. I separated from my husband and I like the steak with olive oil, garlic powder, salt and pepper him. Here's what you'll need 2 large marinated steak, make sure to adjust the amount if you have a lot of meat.

1 cup soy sauce.
Olive oil 1/2 cup.
1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
6 scallions, white and green parts, chopped

Whisk together the liquid. Place steak in a pan covered with bark. Sprinkle scallions on the liquid on the steak and beef round steak, turning to coat both sides with a liquid, scallions, and fermented for 2 hours, turning steaks after 1 hour.

Half of the heat from your grill on high and other related media. Clean and oil the grid stack of paper towels drenched in olive oil. Remove steak from marinade and place them directly on the fire. Sear the steak on the grill until you have them, and flip. Move steaks to medium and cook until desired doneness, I prefer to do mine up to 6 to 7 minutes, I would love to get it done as fast as I can so it will not dry. As soon as the grill marks on it I eat it! But I do like my steak medium rare side.

We all have different types of grills and steaks are thick, a little different, here is a guide for you to cook the steak for you.

For a rare steak, meat should be grilled on the outside and bright red in the middle. The meat should be warm through the center. Rare steak will feel like raw meat - soft to the touch - textured brown. I made mine directly on the flame, 2 minutes, flip, 2 minutes to my husband likes his steak this way. The internal temperature should register 120 to 130 degrees F.

For the steak medium rare meat should be evenly brown to dark brown and the center should be warm and pink. When you touch the steak medium rare, it is at the surface but soft in the middle. Cooks my steak grilled medium rare, about 3 minutes per side, this is my favorite! The internal temperature should register 130 to 135 degrees F.

For the steak should be medium brown with darker pink area. However, it should remain cold through the center of light pink. Medium steak will feel firm when you touch it. It should be soft through the middle. My grill cooks them in about 5 minutes per side, the internal temperature should register 140 to 150 degrees F.

Media should have a good steak, grilled meat, dark brown and the texture of pink on the inside. When the steak is tough. But you can still feel a little soft in the middle. We cook a steak on the grill in our by placing them directly on the fire for 1 to 2 minutes per side, and then move on to medium heat. We let them cook for 5-6 minutes per side, the internal temperature should register 155 to 165 degrees F.

Steak well done, in my opinion, it is difficult to do because it is so easy to burn it. My oldest daughter to eat her steak so we often start to her first love will not wait while we are eating! I do not understand how she can eat them dry. But I know that she can not understand how I can put a piece of pink, red meat into my mouth either! To each his own! However, in order to achieve a good steak, do not burn, you have to do it low and slow. You want to brown it without burning it. Eat a good steak will balk at the slightest hint of pink in the steak, so they need to be patient. Our chefs are burned in 10 to 12 minutes per side on medium heat. When you do a good steak should feel solid all the way through. There are parts of the meat! The internal temperature should register 170 + degrees F.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น