menu for yor
This easy-to-clone dish comes with many of the tasty entrees at the restaurant chain or can be
ordered up, pronto, on the side. It's a nice clone to have around since it goes well with so many
dishes, Mexican or otherwise. Just give yourself the time to bake and cool the potatoes. Be here
at TSR next week for a big clone request from the same "always fresh ingredients" Mexican food
chain. It's for that muy delicioso salsa, baby! Si, si, si. See you then.
4 medium/large russet potatoes
1 tablespoon butter
1 tablespoon minced fresh garlic (3-4 cloves)
3/4 cup water
1/2 cup cream
3/4 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Bake the potatoes by first rubbing them lightly with oil and then baking them in the preheated
oven for 1 hour until they are tender. Cool.
3. Mash potatoes and remove about half of the skin. You want to leave the rest in.
4. Melt the butter in a large suacepan over medium heat, then add garlic and saute for 5 minutes.
5. Add the remaining ingredients to the pan and cook for 5-10 minutes while stirring often until
garlic mashed potatoes are very hot.