1/3 lb lean beef,Ground
1 plain hamburger bun
1/2 T mayonnaise
1/4 c iceberg lettuce,Chopped
1 tomato slice
1/2 T mustard
1/2 T sweet pickle relish
1 T onion,Chopped
3 dill pickle,Slices
1 sl american cheese
1. Form the ground beef into a patty that is about 1 inch wider than
circumference of the hamburger bun.
2. Preheat a non-stick frying pan to medium/high heat. Fry the patty in
pan for 3 to 4 minutes per side or until done. Season both sides of the
beef with seasoned salt and ground black pepper.
3. As the meat cooks prepare the bun by spreading approximately 1/2
tablespoon of mayonnaise on the face of the top bun.
4. Place the lettuce on the mayonnaise, followed by the tomato slice.
5. When the beef is done place the patty on the bottom bun.
6. Spread about 1/2 tablespoon of mustard over the top of the beef
7. Spoon about 1/2 tablespoon of relish over the mustard.
8. Sprinkle the chopped onion onto the relish.
9. Arrange the pickles on the chopped onion.
10. Bring the two halves of the burger together and serve with gumption.