4 skinless chicken breast fillets,
about 175g/6oz each
pinch of celery salt
pinch of cayenne pepper
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
For the salsa
175g/6oz cantaloupe melon
1 small red onion, finely chopped
2 fresh green chillies, seeded
2 tablespoons freshly squeezed
4 tablespoons chopped fresh
pinch of salt
• Preheat a grill to medium. Slash the chicken breasts deeply to speed up
the cooking time.
• Season the chicken with the celery salt and cayenne pepper, brush with
the oil and grill for about 15 minutes.
• To make the salsa, remove the rind and seeds from the melons. Finely
dice the flesh and put into a bowl. Mix in the onion and chillies.
• Add the lime juice and chopped coriander, and season with a pinch of
salt. Turn the salsa out into a small serving bowl.
• Arrange the grilled chicken on a plate, and serve hot with the salsa.