1 1/4 c buttermilk
4 T butter,melted
3 T pumpkin,Canned
1/4 c granulated sugar
1/4 t salt
1 1/4 c all-purpose flour
1/2 t baking powder
1/2 t baking soda
1/4 t cinnamon
1/4 t allspice
1. Preheat a skillet over medium heat. Coat pan with oil cooking
2. Combine eggs, buttermilk, butter, pumpkin, sugar, and salt in a
large bowl. Use an electric mixer to blend ingredients.
3. Combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl. Add dry ingredients
to wet ingredients and blend with mixer until smooth.
4. Pour the batter in 1/4 cup portions into the hot pan. Should form
5. When the batter stops bubbling and edges begin to harden, flip
the pancakes. They should be dark brown. This will take from 1 to 2 minutes.
6. Flip the pancakes and cook other side for the same amount of time,
until dark brown.
Serves 3 to 4.