1 plain hamburger bun
1/3 lb beef,Ground
1 ds salt
1 T Kraft Thousand Island
1 lg tomato slice,(or 2 small
1 lg lettuce leaf
4 sl American cheese,(Singles)
-or- 2 re,Slices
1 whole onion slice,(sliced
1. Preheat a frying pan over medium heat.
2. Lightly toast the both halves of the hamburger bun, face down in the pan.
3. Separate the beef into two even portions, and form each half into a
thin patty slightly larger than the bun.
4. Lightly salt each patty and cook for 2-3 minutes on the first side.
5. Flip the patties over and immediately place two slices of cheese on
each one. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
6. Assemble the burger in the following stacking order from the bottom
up: bottom bun dressing tomato lettuce beef patty with cheese onion
slice beef patty with cheese top bun.
Makes one hamburger.