วันศุกร์ที่ 30 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2555
credit jiwkung1 bloggang
2 head cabbage, salt, 20 liters of water, red chilli 100 grams, 20 grams of ginger, garlic, 10 g, 100 g onion, 2 tablespoons vinegar, 3 tablespoons sugar.
1. Wash lettuce thoroughly, cut in half.
2. Mixing 40 grams of salt water to salt water. The slightly salty taste out.
3. The lettuce that is cut in half the brine for about 6-8 minutes until vegetables are brought up in the.
4. Pounded red chillies, garlic, ginger thoroughly and season with salt, sugar and vinegar.
5. Chopped onion, about 1 inch long pieces and cut the cabbage in brine as the pieces.
6. With onion, lettuce and water in all the four were left for at least 3 days.
Note: If the original formula is used to ferment for about three weeks long and no vinegar. You can add sliced ginger if you like.