2 T margarine,melted & divided
2 c Bisquick baking mix
2/3 c buttermilk
2 t sugar
1/4 t salt
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. Combine the baking mix,buttermilk, sugar, salt, and half of the melted
margarine in a medium bowl. Mix until well-blended.
3. Turn dough out onto a floured surface and knead for about 30 seconds, or
until dough becomes elastic.
4. Roll dough to about 3/4-inch thick and punch out biscuits using a 3-inch
cutter. Arrange the punched-out dough on an ungreased baking sheet, and
bake for 10-12 minutes or until the biscuits are golden on top and have doubled
5. Remove the biscuits from the oven and immediately brush each one with a
light coating of the remaining melted margarine. Serve warm.
Makes 8 biscuits.