วันพุธที่ 28 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2555
6 sheets of lasagna sheets.
Onion, cut into a square head.
2 tablespoons minced garlic.
500 grams of vegetable oil.
Mushrooms, sliced 30 g.
400 g of wheat flour.
Tomatoes, chopped 1 tbsp.
Basil leaves, chopped 1 tsp.
Sugar 1 tsp.
Salt 1 tsp.
1 teaspoon cayenne pepper.
500 g spinach.
300 g grated cheese.
Mustard 1/2 tsp.
Butter, 30 g.
90 g of wheat flour.
Milk 1/2 cup.
1. Put oil in a saucepan and heat hot enough. Add onion, mushrooms, garlic, fry the onion, add the flour mixture into bending to 5 minutes into the first minute.
2. Add tomatoes, basil, sugar, salt, pepper, taste, simmer over low heat 20 minutes.
3. To white sauce. Melt butter in saucepan. Stir together the flour, add milk and stir quickly. Boil until the mixture thickens a little mustard until well combined.
4. Spinach, sprinkle with salt, pepper, mix well and set aside. 24 Previous to the casserole.
5. The Mother of the Plaza. Spoon the mushroom mixture. Pour over the tomatoes around the plate. Place the spinach on top. Pour white sauce over the shredded cheese.
6. To light the oven 190 degrees Celsius for about 35 minutes and serve while hot.
1. The lasagna is sold both fresh and dry types. If this is the type to go live. Do not boil or burn it.
2. Can not mix the 2-3 favorite.
Dried lasagna sheets. Sold in supermarkets, department of. The spa area at Gettysburg. Be sold as a box.
credit picture Internet Boy bloggang
View over 5,000 menus at http://www.menu-for-you.com