1 c coconut,Shredded
4 lg scoops vanilla ice cream
1/2 c Hershey chocolate syrup
whipped cream,(in a can)
4 large,ripe strawberries
1. Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
2. Spread the coconut over the bottom of the inside of a large oven pan. Shake
the pan a little to spread the coconut evenly.
3. Bake the coconut for 25-30 minutes or until the coconut is a light, golden
brown. You may have to stir or shake the coconut in the last 10 minutes to help
it brown evenly.
4. When the coconut has cooled, pour it onto a plate, or into a large bowl. Roll
each scoop of ice cream in the coconut until it is well coated. Press down on
the ice cream to help the coconut stick. Put the ice cream into four separate
5. Heat up the chocolate syrup for 10-15 seconds in the microwave. Pour about
two tablespoons over each scoop of ice cream. Try to completely cover the ice
cream with chocolate.
6. Spray some whipped cream on the top of each scoop of ice cream.
7. Cut the stems from the strawberries and place one on each serving; upside
down on the whipped cream.