* Hips, calves, chicken, or chicken 6 to 8 pieces.
* 350 grams of ginger alley.
* 350 g carrots, cut into pieces.
* Onion, cut into pieces 1/2 balls.
* 100 grams of onion.
* Cayenne pepper, cut into 3 to 5 grains.
* 2 tablespoons oyster sauce and stock.
* In soy sauce 2 tablespoons white.
* Chinese cooking wine 2 tbsp.
* 1 tablespoon sugar.
* 2 cups water.
* Vegetable oil for cooking.
How to do step by step.
1. Heat oil in a saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat. Wait until the oil is hot, add the chicken. Fry until almost cooked, drain the water out.
2. Put water in large pot. Set on medium heat. Wait until the water boils, put in white soy, oyster sauce and stock, sugar, Chinese wine and mix until everything is well.
3. The chicken into the pot. Then add ginger, onion and carrot and cook until the water boils. Then dim the lights down. Boilers with a low heat for about 30 minutes.
4. Add green onions and pepper into. Leave it for about 3 minutes, turn off the lights.
5. Plate garnish with cilantro and onion. Serve immediately with steamed rice.