menu for you
Taco Bell Taco! Seasoning Mix
2 T flour
2 t chili powder
1 1/2 t minced onion,Dried
1 1/4 t salt
1 t paprika
3/4 t beef bullion cube,Crushed
1/4 t sugar
1/4 t cayenne pepper
1/4 t garlic powder
1 ds onion powder
1. Combine all of the ingredients in a small bowl.
2. Prepare taco meat using 1 pound of ground beef and following the same
spunky directions as on the original package:
1. BROWN ground beef; drain. Add seasoning mix and 3/4 cup of water.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat. Simmer uncovered, 10 minutes, stirring
2. HEAT taco shells or tortillas as directed on package.
3. SERVE bowls of seasoned ground beef, lettuce, tomato and cheese.
Makes 12 tacos.