menu for you
The Real Neiman Marcus Chocolate Chip Cookie
1/2 c unsalted butter,softened
1 c brown sugar
3 T granulated sugar
2 t vanilla extract
1/2 t baking soda
1/2 t baking powder
1/2 t salt
1 3/4 c flour
1 1/2 t instant coffee,slightly
8 oz semisweet chocolate chips
1. Cream the butter with the sugars until fluffy.
2. Beat in the egg and the vanilla extract
3. Combine the dry ingredients and beat into the butter mixture.
4. Stir in the chocolate chips.
5. Drop by large spoonfuls onto a greased cookie sheet.
6. Bake at 375 degrees for 8- 10 minutes, or 10-12
minutes for a crispier cookie.
Makes 15 large cookies.