4 duck breasts
350g/12oz green cabbage,
225g/8oz leeks, sliced
finely grated zest of 1 orange
125ml/4fl oz oyster sauce
1 teaspoon sesame seeds, toasted
• Heat a large wok, and dry-fry the duck breasts with the skin on for about
5 minutes on each side. Remove from the wok, transfer to a clean board
and slice thinly with a sharp knife.
• Remove all but 1 tablespoon of the duck fat from the wok and discard.
• Add the cabbage, leeks and orange zest to the wok, and stir-fry for
about 5 minutes until the vegetables have softened.
• Return the duck to the wok, and heat through for 2–3 minutes. Drizzle
the oyster sauce over the mixture in the wok, toss well until all the
ingredients are combined, and heat through.
• Scatter the stir-fry with the sesame seeds, transfer to a warm serving dish
and serve hot.