1 1/4 c all-purpose flour
1/4 c granulated sugar
1 t baking powder,(heaping)
1 t baking soda
1/4 c cooking oil
1. Preheat a skillet over medium heat. Use a pan with a nonstick surface or
apply a little nonstick spray.
2. In a blender or with a mixer, combine all of the remaining ingredients until
3. Pour the batter by spoonfuls into the hot pan, forming 5-inch circles.
4. When the edges appear to harden, flip the pancakes. They should be light
5. Cook on the other side for same amount of time, until light brown.
Makes 8 to 10 pancakes.