วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 29 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2555
Japanese Chicken Curry Rice [Chikkin kare raisu].
credit picture tee_tk14 bloggang.com
3 cups steamed rice.
200 grams chicken, 2 pieces of heavy hips.
Carrots, 1/2 head.
Potatoes 1/2 head.
An onion head.
Boiled potatoes, mashed 1/2 heads.
1 tablespoon chopped garlic.
Salt and pepper 1/2 tsp.
Japanese soy sauce 1/4 cup.
Curry powder 1 tsp.
1 cup of dried fish.
1 cup water.
1 cup butter.
Vegetable oil for frying.
1. Clear the hip bone and cut chicken into the movie. Cut a piece of 2x2 cm square and let drain.
2. Mix chicken with salt. Pepper all over it. Marinate for about 15 minutes.
3. Wash carrots, potatoes, onion, peeled and cut into rectangular pieces of 2x2 cm
4. Heat oil in a saucepan set over medium heat hot enough. Add marinated chicken and fry them up tight enough. Plate to drain.
5. Boiled potatoes, carrots, cooked enough. Plate to drain.
6. Japanese soy sauce, soup mix, water, heat and simmer about 10 minutes, add curry powder, onion, carrots, boiled potatoes, boiled, fried chicken, simmer a few minutes.
7. The butter in a saucepan set over medium heat melt the butter and fry the onion, garlic. Put the chicken into the pot and stir into mashed potatoes. I boil the water. The thick light.