1 T mayonnaise
1/2 t brown mustard,(French's "Hearty Deli" is good)
1 sesame seed hamburger bun
1/4 lb beef,Ground
1 sl American cheese
1 tomato slices,up to 2
1 lettuce leaves,chopped, up
1/2 T ketchup
2 T onion,Chopped
1. In a small bowl, mix together the mayonnaise and the brown
mustard. Set aside.
2. Grill the face of each of the buns on a griddle or frying
pan over medium heat.
3. Roll the ground beef into a ball and pat it out until it's
approximately the same diameter as the bun.
4. Cook meat on hot griddle or frying pan for about 5 minutes per
side or until done. Be sure to lightly salt and pepper each side of
5. Build the burger in the following order, from the bottom up:
On Bottom Bun beef patty American cheese slice 1-2 tomato slices
lettuce On Top Bun mayo/mustard ketchup onions
6. Slap the top onto the bottom and serve hot.
Makes one burger.