2 T mayonnaise
1 t creamy dill mustard
1 t butter
8 -ounces deli-sliced ham -(2-3 per,Slices -- sandwich)
4 plain bagels
8 sl Kraft Singles American cheese
1. First prepare the sauce by combining the mayonnaise with the
dill mustard in a small bowl. Set this aside until you are ready to use it.
2. To prepare the eggs it's best to make one at a time in a small 6-inch
skillet. If you have more than one of these small pans, you can save a
3. Beat an egg in a small bowl with a whisk until it is smooth, but not
foamy. Add a pinch of salt and pepper to the egg. Heat a small 6-inch
skillet over low heat. Add 1/4 teaspoon of butter to the pan. When the
butter has melted add the egg to the pan. Swirl the pan so that the egg
spreads evenly. As the egg begins to cook, use a spatula to pull
in a couple of the edges so that raw egg flows from the top onto the
hot pan. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes, then fold over one of the edges of the
egg using a spoon or fork. Fold it down about an inch. Fold the opposite
end over as well. Then fold the remaining two edges over, creating a small
rectangular or square mini-omelette. Flip the little omelette over and
turn off the heat.
4. Heat up the ham in a covered dish in the microwave for 1 minute.
This will make it hot, and keep it from drying.
5.Slice a bagel in half and place it with the faces up on a baking sheet.
Grill the faces of the bagel halves in your oven set on broil until golden
brown. You may also use a toaster oven for this step, but be sure to
place the sliced bagel halves onto a small baking sheet or on aluminum foil.
6. When the bagels are toasted, spread about 1/2 tablespoon of the sauce
onto the face of the top bagel half.
7. Place a slice of cheese onto the face of each bagel half.
8. Place the finished omelette onto the cheese on the bottom half of the
9. Place the ham onto the egg.
10. Finish by flipping the top half of the sandwich over onto the bottom. Heat
for 15 seconds in microwave if needed to warm.
Makes 4 servings.