Mcdonald's Quarter Pounder (With Cheese)
1 sesame-seed bun
1/4 lb beef,Ground
1 salt,To Taste
1 T ketchup
1/2 t prepared mustard
1 t onion,Chopped
2 dill pickle,Slices
2 sl american cheese
1. Brown the faces of the bun in a large frying pan over medium heat.
2. Roll the ground beef into a ball and then flatten on wax paper until about 1/2
3. Cook the burger for 3 to 4 minutes per side. Salt each side during the cooking
4. Spread Ketchup and then the mustard on the top bun, then add the onion and
5. Place 1 slice of cheese on the bottom bun, then the beef patty, then the other
slice of cheese.
6. Top off the sandwich with the top bun.
7. Microwave on high for 15 seconds.
View over 5,000 menus at http://www.menu-for-you.com