Mrs. Fields Chocolate Chip Cookies
1 c softened butter,(2 sticks)
1/2 c granulated sugar
1 1/2 c brown sugar,Packed
2 1/2 t vanilla extract
2 1/2 c all-purpose flour
3/4 t salt
1 t baking powder
1 t baking soda
1 1/2 twelve-ounce bags semisweet
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large mixing bowl, cream together the butter, sugars, eggs, and vanilla.
3. In another bowl, mix together the flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda.
4. Combine the wet and dry ingredients.
5. Stir in the chocolate chips.
6. With your fingers, place golf ball-sized dough portions 2 inches apart on an
ungreased cookie sheet. 7. Bake for 9-10 minutes or just until edges are
Makes 30 cookies.
View over 5,000 menus at http://www.menu-for-you.com