1 1/2 oz Margaritaville gold tequila
- (1 shot)
3/4 oz Triple Sec,(1/2 shot)
1/3 c sweet and sour mix
1/3 c cranberry juice
3/4 oz Grand Marnier,(1/2 shot)
wedge of lime
margarita salt,(for rim of
1. If you want salt on the rim of your glass, moisten the rim of a 16-ounce mug
(or glass) and dip it in margarita salt.
2. To make the drink, fill the glass with ice.
3. Add a shot of tequila, a half shot of Triple Sec, then some sweet and sour mix
and cranberry juice (in equal amounts -- about 1/3 cup each should do it) to
within a half-inch of the top of the glass. Stir.
4. Splash a half shot of Grand Marnier over the top of the drink.
5. Add a wedge of lime and serve with a straw.
Makes 1 serving.