วันพุธที่ 28 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2555
Pad Thai recipe
The main ingredients.
Thin rice noodles 400 g.
400 g of water.
320 g of water to cook Pad Thai.
60 grams of dried shrimp.
Radish, chopped 40 g.
160 g hard tofu.
400 grams of bean sprouts.
The Kuicheai 60 g.
Ingredients 4 eggs.
120 grams of vegetable oil.
Peanut meal, 40 g.
Water mixture to cook Pad Thai.
View ingredient detail 50 g onions.
View ingredient detail 25 grams of garlic.
125 grams of sugar.
10 grams of sugar.
50 g fish.
Tamarind View ingredient detail 25 g.
33 grams of vinegar.
1 gram of salt.
MSG 1 gram.
G cayenne pepper View ingredient detail 1.
40 g of oil.
* 30 grams = 1oz. , 1kilogram = 2.24 lbs.
* Serve 4 people.
Water to cook Pad Thai.
* Pound the garlic to the onions. Then fried in oil until fragrant. Then add all the condiments. Simmer until the sugar melts and concentrated juice.
* Stir-fried noodles with a little water until soft lines.
* Add water to cook Pad Thai. Toss to combine.
* Put the chopped dried radish, tofu, hard.
* Add oil to pan around the eggs and fry until egg is cooked and dry.
* Add the bean sprouts and mixed vegetables cooked Kuicheai. Serve dip immediately.