menu for yor
Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Crab Bake
2 c Bisquick baking mix
1 3/4 c cheddar,Finely Shredded
2/3 c milk
2 T butter,melted and divided
1/4 t garlic powder
1/2 t fine parsley flakes
1/3 c crab meat,(fresh or canned
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. Combine baking mix, 1 cup of the cheddar cheese, milk, and 1 half of the
melted butter in a medium bowl. Mix by hand until well-combined.
3. Pat out the dough into circle approximately 8 inches in diameter, with a slight
lip around the edge, like a pizza crust.
4. Sprinkle the parsley over the top of the dough. Be sure the dried parsley
flakes are crushed fine. You can easily crush the flakes in a small bowl with your
thumb and forefinger.
5. Sprinkle the crab over the top of the dough.
6. Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the crab. Don't go all of the way to the
edge of the dough leave a margin of a half-inch or so around the edge.
7. Bake for 14-16 minutes or until the cheese on top begins to slightly brown.
8. Combine the remaining butter with the garlic powder and brush it over the top
of the bake as soon as it comes out of the oven. Slice it like a pizza into 8
pieces and serve hot.
Makes 8 pieces.