menu for yor
Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits
2 1/2 c bisquick baking mix
1 c cheddar cheese,Finely Grated
3/4 c whole milk
2 T butter,melted
1/8 t garlic powder
Brush on Top ===================
1/4 c butter,melted
1/2 t garlic powder
1/2 t parsley flakes,Dried
1. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
2. Combine Bisquick with cheddar cheese, milk, 2 tablespoons of butter
that has been melted in the microwave, and 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder in a
medium bowl. Mix until well-combined.
3. Drop approximately 1/4-cup portions of the dough onto an ungreased
4. Combine 1/4 cup butter with 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, parsley
flakes and salt. Brush this mixture over the tops of each unbaked biscuit.
5. Bake for 14 to 16 minutes or until the tops of the biscuits begin to
turn light brown. Serve warm.