credit picture tee_tk14 bloggang.com
The clam 3.
Red snapper fillet, cut into large pieces 2 pieces.
1 tablespoon olive oil.
Garlic, chopped 1/2 tbsp.
White wine 1/4 cup.
Dice the tomatoes, cut into small pieces 4 cups of meat.
Water 1 cup shrimp stock.
Lay pasta, minced 1 tsp.
Salt 1/2 tsp.
Pound coarsely ground black pepper 1/2 tsp.
1 cup cooked spaghetti.
- Mussels, clams and rinse clean.
- Put the olive oil in a saucepan set over medium heat fry the garlic is golden.
- Insert the card I paid for it all over with white wine and simmer until the alcohol evaporates out. Add tomatoes, beef stock, water, shrimp stew to thicken the seafood stew, cover for 5-10 minutes or until cooked through people.
- Season with salt, black pepper and stir to combine.
- Put the spaghetti into a bowl. Mixture made. Garnish with a pass play.
Tips: How to clean clams.
Clams to clean up the mud stuck to the meat inside. The blanched in boiling water quickly. The mud will come off. Boiled water is visibly cloudy. Important to burn quickly, otherwise the meat will be sweet to.