Spicy glass noodle
40 g glass noodle.
150 g ground pork.
100 grams of banana blossom.
Soi 50 g carrot.
Red onions, 50 g.
Ground roasted rice 1 1/2 tbsp.
1 onion, cut into the tree.
Mint leaves, lime juice, fish sauce and chili powder.
Fresh vegetables such as cabbage, Chinese cabbage, cucumber, green beans.
1. Soaked glass noodle, softened, cut into pieces, leading to blanching in hot water until done. Plate and let drain.
2. Of the pork is cooked, set aside.
3. Banana blossom cut, peeled, sliced crosswise Soak the tamarind water or lemon juice is not black.
4. Mix ground pork, glass noodle, carrots, banana blossom, lime juice, fish sauce, mix well and taste.
5. Add chili powder, roasted rice, red onions, green onions and mix well together. Plate, sprinkle with mint leaves. Served with fresh vegetables.
View over 5,000 menus at http://www.menu-for-you.com