Fresh mackerel, 2.
Red chillies 4 grains.
4 cloves of garlic.
2 tablespoons tamarind juice.
2 tablespoons fish sauce.
2 tablespoons sugar.
Water 1/2 cup.
1 coriander plant.
5 tablespoons of oil.
How to do
1. Rinse mackerel thoroughly Gut out.
2. Add 3 tablespoons oil in a pan. Setting fire to heat. The mackerel is fried to a golden plate.
3. Pounded garlic pepper together.
4. Add 2 tablespoons oil in a pan Stir fry enough hot air to pound the onion, fish sauce, sugar, tamarind water and Stir fry to combine.
5. The mackerel is prepared to enter the water to boil until the meat to mackerel. (Hot water), according to taste.