1 large ready-prepared pizza base
(or see dough on page 517)
200ml/7fl oz tomato purée
4 spinach leaves, stalks removed
1 tomato, sliced
1 celery stick, thinly sliced
1⁄2 green pepper, thinly sliced
1 baby courgette, sliced
25g/1oz fresh asparagus tips
25g/1oz sweetcorn kernels
25g/1oz fresh or frozen peas
4 spring onions, trimmed and
1 tablespoon mixed dried herbs
2 tablespoons freshly grated
1 marinated artichoke heart
olive oil for drizzling
sea salt and freshly ground
• Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas mark 6.
• Put the pizza base on a large greased baking tray. Spread the tomato
purée over the base, almost to the edge.
• Arrange the spinach leaves on the sauce, followed by the tomato slices.
Top with the remaining vegetables and the herbs.
• Mix together the cheeses, and sprinkle over the top. Put the artichoke
heart in the centre. Drizzle the pizza with a little oil and season with salt
• Bake in the oven for 18–20 minutes until the edges are crisp and
golden. Serve immediately.