menu for you
Wienerschnitzel Chili Sauce
3/4 lb beef,Ground
1/4 lb pork,Ground
6 c water
1/4 c cornstarch
1/2 c wondra flour*
6 oz can tomato paste
1/4 c chili powder (mccormick)
3 T white vinegar
1 T salt
1 T minced onion,Dried
1 1/2 t granulated sugar
1/4 t garlic powder
1/4 t black pepper,Ground
1. Brown ground beef and ground pork in a large saucepan over medium
heat. Crumble and chop the meat with a spoon or spatula as it cooks. When the
meat is completely browned cover saucepan and turn heat to low. This
waythe ground meat will slowly simmer in it's own juices.
2. After ten minutes, remove the ground meat from the heat and drain
off most of the fat. Keep some of it in the pan.
3. While the meat is still off the heat add the water and the
cornstarch. Whisk the cornstarch thoroughly as it's added until it's dissolved into
the water. Do the same for the Wondra flour.
4. You can now set the pan over medium heat and add the remaining
ingredients. Bring mixture to a boil stirring often.
5. When chili begins to boil, reduce heat and simmer for 30 minutes.