menu for you
Yield: 12 - 18 pcs
• 3 c All purpose flour 1 c Water
• 1 lb Extra lean ground beef
• 1 ea Onion; chopped 1/2 lb Daikon, spinach or cabbage, -chopped fine
• 1 Garlic clove; minced
• 1 ts Fresh ginger; grated
• 2 ea Green onion; chopped (white -and green both; no roots)
• 2 tb Fresh cilantro; chopped
Mix flour and the water; knead and form into a ball. Let rise covered with a wet towel or plastic wrap for 30 min. Bring a large pot of water to the boil. Cut dough into 12 - 18 pieces and roll into small flat circles. Mash together all filling ingredients. Place a spoonful of filling on each dough circle, folding over and crimping to seal. Place momos in a steamer and steam on high for 30 min.
Serve with a mild tomato salsa, "Tsal", made from chopped tomatoes, cilantro, green
onions and garlic, and/or Sriracha sauce and/or soy sauce.
View over 5,000 menus at http://www.menu-for-you.com