วันศุกร์ที่ 30 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2555
Stir Fried pork with long beans chilli paste.
credit picture daraceo8 bloggang
300 g pork, cut into long pieces.
200 grams of beans.
1 tablespoon sugar.
1 tablespoon fish sauce.
2 tablespoons oil.
Carved out of dried beans, soak 3 seed.
2 tablespoons dried shrimp powder.
The seven red onions.
Lane 2 heads of garlic.
1 teaspoon of pepper seeds.
1 tablespoon chopped galangal profile.
Lemon grass, sliced 1 tsp.
Hours root vegetables, minced 1 tsp.
Coarsely chopped 1 teaspoon lime skin.
Salt 1 tsp.
1 teaspoon shrimp paste.
Pound all the spices together thoroughly.
How to do it.
1. Wash beans thoroughly. Cut into 1 inch pieces blanched in boiling water long enough to scoop up the cooked drained.
2. Mixed with fish sauce, pork with the marinade.
3. Heat oil in a pan. Add pork to hot pan with cooking plate and set aside.
4. The curry chicken and pork fried onions together.
5. Season with fish sauce, sugar, lentils, stir to lift it off the plate and sprinkle with shredded kaffir lime leaves. The long red chilli, sliced and served.